August 7, 2009

Night out

Last night I was invited by a group of assistants to attend an LA Sparks Basketball game at the Staples Center. I was reluctant to go for a few reasons:

1) I only knew one of the ladies that was going to be there
2) Time away from my family (very hard for me)
3) Late night and had work the next day.

Nonetheless, I am happy I decided to go, it forced me out of my little shell for a while to enjoy a game in a private suite, with some very nice ladies. There was great food and wonderful conversation, not to mention the game was excellent. Went into overtime and the Sparks Won!




What made my night even better was the fact that my husband decided to go with me and bring "Choo Choo" along. They were able to get seats directly below the suite, so I could literally peak over the side and see them eating their popcorn and hotdogs! It was so cute to look down at them, Choo Choo clapping and pointing things out to his papa. I could see John occasionally mouth to Choo Choo to sit down or the "man" will get mad. The "man" being one of the staff members guarding the door near where they sat. I so wanted to be sitting down there with them, as I miss them both every day and long for more time with them, but again, it was great for me to get out and be with other people.

Stupid me, left the camera in my bag all night and forgot to get some photos to share...

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous but proud of you for going! We will have to get tickets some time next year when I am there. It is always fun to get out of the house even when we have to have coffee the next day to get through it all! I am horrible at taking pictures too. :(

    ReplyDelete