August 21, 2009

Car Wash, Fat Lip, and Chuckie Cheese

Well I knew this was going to happen. It takes me forever to update my blog and before I know it, I have several events to document and I cant remember all the details I wanted to share about them. I guess starting with pictures is the way to go...

One of the many ways we try to sneak in some good quality family time...a car wash! Everyone gets involved! LOL! Its amazing to see how much fun Isaac has when he is "helping" John and I do things around the house. For now, he is my little helper...that wont last long, am sure of that, so I will enjoy for now.


This poor child was blessed with his mothers clumsiness. It seems like he gets hurt on a daily basis. This particular fat lip happend at school when he was playing near a cabinet and turned his face right in to it. He has had several bumps and brusises in his 2 years of life...I fear for what the next couple of years will be like. He is already way too daring.


Ah yes, Chuckie Cheese...I have discovered a great, cheap (yes cheap) place to take my son when we are tired of the park and ready to get out of the house. I say cheap because I seriously only spend about $5 when I bring Choo Choo here...amazing you say, yes! He does not like moving rides and is perfectly content just sitting/climbing on them pretending he is driving! He likes to play a few of the games but is mostly fascinated by the "Chuckie Cheese Band." I will enjoy this for as long as I can, because like many things, it too with change.

I have so much fun watching him play and use his imagination. He is just such a fun kid...light of my life, always making me laugh and showering me with his hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment