August 6, 2009

Not left out...Just deserves his own post

My poor husband was neglected in the first post...not to alarm you all...I do love him very much! Hahaha! He is an amazing father and husband. He works very hard to make sure we have a nice life together. He has sacrificed so much for us, number one being that he left his home and daughter in the Philippines, to move here to LA . I know its not easy for him and he misses her so much every day. I know for a fact that I could not do it.

For those of you who know John, know that he is so outgoing and friendly. He can strike up a conversation with anyone, about anything from cars and sports to just random stuff like a crack in a sidewalk. He makes friends instantly because he is a very loyal, trustworthly man. I admire him for being so head strong, knowing what he wants, and not letting anyone tell him any different. He puts on a hard exterior, but deep down he is a huge softy and would never let anything happen to those he cares about.

He and "Choo Choo" have a very special bond. He can make him laugh with just a simple silly face or a strange (sometimes annoying) sound. I am incredibly jealous that Choo Choo has most of John's features. He is built like his father, long torso, short legs (chubbier of course), he has his nose, eye and hair color...he even inherited his fathers temper, poor kid! Hahah! I guess the only thing he got from me is my skin color, but even that changes immediately once he is in the sun...lucky kid.
I am grateful to have found John and am forever thankful for the life we created together.

No comments:

Post a Comment